An eye-opening extract from “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”
1) Seduce and demoralize the youth with false doctrines.
2) Destroy the family life.
3) Dominate humanity by Preying upon their lower instincts and vices.
4) Debase and vulgarize Art, and introduce filth in Literature.
5) Destroy respect for religions; undermine the reputation of the clergy through scandalous stories and back up the so called “Higher Criticism” so that the old fundamental faith is shattered and quarrels and controversies become permanent in the churches.
6) Introduce the habit for luxuries, crazy fashions and spend thrift ideas so that the habit for enjoying clean and plain pleasures is lost.
7) Divert the attention of the people by public amusements, sports, games, prize contests, etc., so that there is no time for thinking.
8) Confuse and bewilder the minds of the people by false theories and shatter the nerves and health by continuously introducing new poisons.
9) Instigate class hatred and class war among the different classes of people.
10) Dispossess the old Aristocracy, which still keeps up high traditions by excessive taxes and replace it with the “Knights of the Golden Calf.”
11) Poison the relations between the employees and employers through strikes and lockouts so as to ruin the possibility of productive co-operation.
12) Demoralize by all means the higher classes of society and by adverse publicity raise the hate of the people toward them.
13) Use industry to ruin agriculture and then in its turn destroy industry by wild speculation.
14) Spread all possible utopian theories so as to bring the people into a labyrinth of impractical ideas.
15) Raise the rate of wages, which however will not bring any advantage to the workers for at the same time we shall produce a rise in the price of the first necessities of life.
16) Cause diplomatic friction and misunderstanding between States which will increase international suspicions and hate thereby greatly augmenting armaments.
17) Introduce in all states, general suffrage so that the destiny of nations depend upon ignorant people.
18) Overthrow all monarchies and substitute republics for them; in so far as possible fill important state offices with persons who are involved in some unlawful affair and who will, from fear of being exposed, remain our obedient servants.
19) Gradually amend all constitutions so as to prepare the soil for absolute despotism and Bolshevism.
20) Establish huge monopolies upon which even the great fortunes of the Gentiles will depend to such an extent that they will be swallowed up at the “hour” when the industrial crisis will start.
21) Destroy all financial stability; increase economic depressions to the extent of bringing a general world bankruptcy; stop the wheels of industry; make bonds, stocks and paper money worthless; accumulate all the gold of the world in the hands of a certain few people thus withdrawing tremendous capital from circulation; at a given hour close all the exchanges, withdraw all credits and cause general panic.
22) Prepare the death struggle of the nations; wear out humanity through suffering, fear and shortage of food – hunger creates slaves!”
(qtd in “The Atlantean Conspiracy Final Edition”p 84-85).